Join our team
Mildura Weekly is Sunraysia’s largest circulating and number one news source and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We welcome your applications for our available positions.
For any information on current vacancies or to register your interest in joining the Mildura Weekly team, please contact us on 03 5021 1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Casual Warehouse & Distribution Opportunities
Mildura Weekly is seeking fit and energetic people to join our team on a casual basis.
Duties include wrapping papers for delivery and distribution. The successful applicant/s must be available to commence work at 1am on a Friday morning to support our distribution activities.
For further information, or a position description please contact Chris Earl, Managing Editor, 03 50211777 or email email@example.com
Applications are to be received by 5pm Friday, December 18, 2020, addressed to Chris Earl, PO Box 4081, Mildura 3502 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Hiring Newspaper Walkers – ALL AREAS!
Earn extra cash, keep fit and have some fun as a member of our Weekly Walkers Team.
You won’t have to stand around folding advertising material for hours beforehand – just pick up and go each Friday!
Your services will be engaged on a casual basis, as required by Mildura Weekly. As a casual service provider, each engagement you are required to work will be considered a separate agreement which ceases at the end of that engagement. With the casual nature, there is no guarantee of ongoing service requirement or a regular pattern of work.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Collect newspapers from Mildura Weekly offices at or after time set by (Distribution Co-ordinator);
- Deliver newspapers to households and businesses as issued
- Deliver to “no junk mail signs’ as newspaper is not regarded as junk mail
- Ensure paper is delivered in newspaper slot, on top of letterbox or inside property line/boundary at all times
- Report any under or over supply that you have, ensuring that the correct quantity is provided to you
- Ensure you only deliver within designated areas / maps
- Refer and adhere to special delivery instructions which are updated each week, taking care not to deliver to listed addresses
- Deliver all newspapers by 5pm Friday of each week **
Register your interest now.
Please complete the application form which can be downloaded below and return the form to 424 San Mateo Avenue, Mildura or email to email@example.com.
For more information please call 03 50211777.